The accepted papers will be published in an online proceeding.
1. Oral presenter submission
- Presentation in the oral form need to write a full paper
- Papers submitted must be original work and should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- Papers should be written in English.
- Papers topic should conform to the scope of the conference/symposium.
- You can download provided a template below:
6. The oral presentation will be using a pre-recorded video presentation by using the Zoom Application.
Specification of the video presentation
- Video duration: 8 minutes, with maximum file size 100 MB (using Mac contribute higher file size), file format mp4 with less than or equal to 1mbps bit rate (To check the bit rate, right-click on the file name, click on properties, go to the Details tab, and look for a total bit rate), maximum resolution 720p HD, height dimensions 480 pixels (aspect ratio 16:9), comprised of a brief introduction with a webcam (if desired) then followed by voice-over slides for your presentation.
- Please be sure the video includes the title, the authors, and mention to ICAVESS 2022
- Please use the following name of your video as Presenter ID.mp4 (will be informed later)
- Please use the official background for the video, kindly check a sample of the video here
- Videos will be verified by the technical program committee, please finalize and upload your video by 12 September 2022 via http://ugm.id/ICAVESSvideo
Tips for recording
- Use a small and quiet area (avoid echo), use a good headset with a microphone (avoid using the default built-in microphone on the computer), and use a strong internet connection while recording the video.
- For power point presentation, use simple fonts (Arial and or Calibri) and large size (30+ pt), avoid using high-resolution images and have no embedded videos.
2. Paper reviewing process
i. The link for submission
ii. Detailed review process
First call for paper submission
Deadline for abstract submission
Notification of abstract acceptance
Deadline for full paper submission
Reviewing process of full paper
Notification selected paper to publish in journal/proceeding
Final call for manuscript revision
Proceeding publication processing